Friday, August 11, 2006

I have always wanted to be a professor and now I am.
I have just emailed the radio 4 today program to say how good John Humphries was interviewing a goverment minister about Iraq. The minister was patronising and irritating and spouted the party line which certainly does not represent the views of me and the majority of my friends ie that the UK is at greater risk from terrorism because of our foreign policy.
I have canceled my monthly donation to the Labour Party and have emailed central office informing it that this will be until there is a new leader. The response to this has been one standard letter and two impersonal standard emails. One of the standard emails informed me that correspondence is always read carefully!
I think my peerage is now on hold! Professor Lord Pavolov of Omsk would have sounded rather good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home