Saturday, August 12, 2006

Experience as a patient 1.



In my opinion, it does all doctors good to be a patient occasionally. I have had some great, some amusing and some awful experiences.
I was really upset at the age of 4 when my mother told me one Sunday afternoon that I was going to hospital to have my tonsils out. The reason I was so upset was that I was about to miss “Muffin the Mule” on the television. After the operation my parents gave me two alarm clocks, one red and one blue. I have never worked out why I was given two. The surgeon was called Mr Hutton and after I got back home I asked my parents why Mr Hutton had so many sisters. I had seen him saying “Good morning, Sister” to one nurse and then “Hello, Sister” to another and different sisters nearly every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home